Tender Hearts Senior Care Message

If you are a veteran or the survining spouse of a veteran and are in need of home care, you may be entitled to the Aid and Attendance Pension from the Veterans Administration. This pension may also help cover the costs of meal preparation, medical reminders, dressing & bathing assistance and much more. For further information please call Tender Hearts Senior Care at 928-777-2394.

Linda Lambert www.tenderheartsseniorcare.com


Comments are closed.